For those of you who tried to post comments but were unsuccessful, I have changed the settings so that you aren't required to have a gmail account to do so. We'd love to hear from you. - Neil
I just got back from three weeks in the UK and was really saddened when I read your blog. Cassandra let me know about your Mum's illness. Please give my love to all your family. I will be thinking of you all and hoping for the very best for Lynn. Pat Bellefeuille.
Thank you, Nicky for letting me know. I am thinking about all three of you and your Dad. I know how horrendous it is when something like this happens.
I so hope she pulls through. I am sending you all politically correct teacher type hugs! I think of you all as great individuals with your different strengths - not the least the strengths of character which come from your parents and your upbringing.
It's your mother's sense of humour and common sense that i so admire.
Hang in there all of you - it's very very tough! Love Mary
We know that this is a very difficult time for all of you. Thanks for the updates. We are praying of all of you constantly. Hugs to all. Will and Edie
ReplyDeleteI just got back from three weeks in the UK and was really saddened when I read your blog. Cassandra let me know about your Mum's illness. Please give my love to all your family. I will be thinking of you all and hoping for the very best for Lynn. Pat Bellefeuille.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Nicky for letting me know. I am thinking about all three of you and your Dad. I know how horrendous it is when something like this happens.
ReplyDeleteI so hope she pulls through. I am sending you all politically correct teacher type hugs! I think of you all as great individuals with your different strengths - not the least the strengths of character which come from your parents and your upbringing.
It's your mother's sense of humour and common sense that i so admire.
Hang in there all of you - it's very very tough! Love Mary